Osage River LED Lantern with USB Power Bank - Blue
Quick OverviewThe Osage River LED Lantern provides the ideal combination of light and portable power in a compact size. The lantern has 4 convenient settings: dim white, bright white, red, and...
Add to Wishlist
The Osage River LED Lantern provides the ideal combination of light and portable power in a compact size. The lantern has 4 convenient settings: dim white, bright white, red, and flashing red. Use the flashing settings for emergencies when you need to alert others, and the solid settings for lighting your campsite. The solid red light serves to attract less bugs to your campsite. Use the white front button to switch between modes. At high power, the lantern produces 180 lumens of light. Powered by 2 lithium ion batteries, the lantern functions as a 4400mah USB power bank for your electronics while you camp. The battery tabs must be removed for the batteries to function and charge. A full change for the lantern takes 8 hours. If you wish to use the charging properties without using the rechargeable batteries, place 3 AA batteries, which are not included, in the top of the lantern. A charging cable with a USB and MicroUSB end is included. This camping lantern has a waterproof rating of IPX5 to withstand wet or rainy conditions. Hang this lantern from your tent ceiling with the integrated folding hangers and included carabiner clip or mount it on metal surfaces with its magnetic feet. The LED Lantern offers practical features that are welcome at any campsite and useful in an emergency.
- Lantern features 4 lighting modes: dim, bright, red, and flashing red for emergencies; produces 180 lumens of white light at bright setting
- Hang the lantern from your tent ceiling with the integrated folding hangers and carabiner clip or attach to a metal surface with its magnetic feet
- Waterproof grade of IPX5 to survive wet conditions
- Powered by 2 lithium ion batteries, the battery tabs must be removed before charging or use; functions as a USB power bank
- Includes a charging cable with a USB and MicroUSB end; practical features are useful at a campsite and in emergency situations